Another big day at the beach! After another great breakfast prepared by Pop, the guys were off for a round of golf at Hilton Head National. Betsy (and I) took an extremely long nap this morning after an unusually restless night last night, and when she (and I) finally woke up, Nana and I were past ready for some lunch. Our condo is just a short walk away from the Salty Dog Cafe at the South Beach Marina, so we loaded up the stroller and made our way to Salty Dog's sister restaurant, The Wreck.After a short afternoon nap for Bets and the boys returned from their golf outing, we were ready for the true highlight of our day: the first trip to see the beach and the ocean. I think you will find that the pictures speak for themselves; Betsy was totally in her element! There's no stopping her from putting absolutely everything in her mouth... including the sand. She sat and played in the water, crawled all over the beach and generally just enjoyed herself to the max! Enjoy these. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment