For those of you that know our daughter, you know that she is very sweet but snuggling and cuddling are just not her thing. From the day of her birth, she has been an independent woman, and we love and appreciate that trait about her. But it does make us treasure the moments that she is slightly snuggley all the more. Well, tonight was the rarest of those moments that I have experienced in the 10 months of her little lifetime. She evidently played her heart out all day long because by 6:45 tonight, she was craaaanky. So I caved and gave her the pacifier, and we sat down on the couch. Normally, she squirms and wiggles her way out of our arms and back onto the floor to crawl around... but not tonight. Tonight, she was perfectly content to relax in Mommy's lap and eventually drift off into never-never land. We completely melted! If she's fallen asleep in my arms before, I really don't remember it. So it was pretty awesome, and I just had to share. I guess it's a Mommy thing. :)
3 comments:
aha! I found your blog!!! Love this one, precious little angel!!! Loved the spring break pics too!!! Love in Christ, kyle
Sooo sweet. Love those mommy and me moments.
I totally understand. Those are the sweetest moments. :)
Post a Comment