Monday, October 19, 2009

Kodak Moment

The sun decided to reappear in Gray, Georgia today, and Jason wasted no time jumping on his John Deere lawn mower and giving our yard a nice, fresh trim. In the mean time, while my mom and I were doing the dinner and laundry thing in the kitchen and den, Betsy was busy looking for her "DaDa" outside.

I often have moments that I wish that I had a camera, so when they happen and I actually do have one around, I cannot resist. This was one of those moments. (And I actually missed the cutest shot when she was squatting and looking out the window).

It was so adorable to see our daughter, who has an attention span of approximately thirty seconds for something really interesting, squat, sit, stand, and strain just for a glimpse of her Daddy.



1 comment:

twc said...

2 blogs in as many days! let's keep this momentum going! and pictures!